Dr. Ian Reynolds MD Patient Reviews

2.4

January 21st, 2014
Horrible
Horrible doctor - walked out of the office as I was speaking to him. I had a temporary cast on when I went to see him and he wanted me to take it off myself and thew a walking boot in my direction and walked out a second time. I went in with a broken leg and got less than a total of 2 minutes with the doctor. I left there not knowing how bad my leg was. The answers I did get from him were so bad. I went to another doctor and was told that had I followed Dr Reynolds advise I would have ended in bad shape and would have ended up having surgery and had pins/screws in my leg. Then as I was leaving I had to stand (w/ a broken leg) at the front desk for 25 minutes for them to figure out how to charge me. Did I mention one of his employees was taking a nap in the room in which I was being see by the doctor. ZERO Star review!!!DO NOT see this doctor!!!

August 8th, 2012
run!!!
My husband would have been disabled had he not decided to change doctors. He had a crushed bone in his ankle along with severe cartilage damage. All Reynolds did was an x-ray and when my husband asked about an MRI, he was told to wait. He was in a cast for 6 weeks where his toes turned black everytime he had to get up to go to the restroom, and when the cast came off and he went to 6 weeks of PT, he was released from PT unable to walk on his foot. After that, he switched dr's and was IMMEDIATELY scheduled for surgery. The relief after surgery was immediate. I would never EVER recommend Dr. Ian Reynolds to ANYONE!