A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Ross, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Ross, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Queen's University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Beaudoin Ross M.Sc and MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian B. Ross practice?
- Dr. Ian Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Ross practices Neurological Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.