A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Ross, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Ross, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Queen's University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Beaudoin Ross M.Sc and MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian B. Ross practice?
- Dr. Ian Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Ross practices Neurological Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurological Surgeons.