A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
- Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian St George Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ian S. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Ian Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Thompson practices Family Medicine near Chickasha, OK.
See Chickasha Primary Care Doctors.