A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Santoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Santoro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santoro
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Santoro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Santoro, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoro graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santoro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian H Santoro FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ian H. Santoro practice?
- Dr. Ian Santoro has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Santoro practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Cardiologists.