A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Santoro is Good. Dr. Santoro has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Santoro, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias and Device Interrogation ICD Devices CRT Devices Pacemaker Devices VT Ablation AF Ablation Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoro graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Santoro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peters Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santoro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ian Santoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian H. Santoro practice?
Dr. Ian Santoro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY and Pittsfield, MA.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Santoro, Dr. Shawn Santoro, Dr. Sean Santoro, Dr. Shaun Santoro