A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Schorr is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Schorr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schorr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian M Schorr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ian M. Schorr practice?
- Dr. Ian Schorr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Schorr practices Ophthalmology near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Ophthalmologists.