A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Schorr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schorr
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schorr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Schorr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schorr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian M Schorr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ian M. Schorr practice?
- Dr. Ian Schorr has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Schorr practices Ophthalmology near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Ophthalmologists.