A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Schreibman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreibman
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schreibman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Schreibman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreibman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schreibman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Roy Schreibman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Ian R. Schreibman practice?
- Dr. Ian Schreibman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ian Schreibman practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Hershey Internists, Hershey Gastroenterologists, and Hershey Hepatologists.