A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Schreibman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreibman
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Schreibman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Schreibman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreibman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schreibman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Roy Schreibman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Ian R. Schreibman practice?
- Dr. Ian Schreibman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ian Schreibman practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Hershey Internists, Hershey Gastroenterologists, and Hershey Hepatologists.