Dr. Ian Snider DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 28th, 2016
good Doctor that wants to help you get better.

January 18th, 2014
Caring Doctor
Great Doctor that listens and really wants you to be able to feel and move to the best that you may. He will listen as long as you listen and do what may be suggested to help you in better your health care.

June 6th, 2013
No time for me
Dr. Snider used to take his time when I first saw him a few years ago. Now it's all about how fast he can get you in and out so he can move on to another patient. It's a shame because he used to be a very caring and in-depth doctor.

August 23rd, 2012
Quanity not Quality
The only agenda of Dr. Snider is how fast he can get you out of his waiting room and on to the next patient. Ten minutes is about the max time you'll get with the doctor. Dont ask him about anything which will disrupt his schedule or put you over his eight minute window. At this stage of his career he still has a lot to learn about the human side of medicine. Please research your doctor carefully, I didn't and really learned a lesson with this guy.

August 23rd, 2012
IIts
If your looking for a doctor who can get you "In and "Out" in less than ten minutes or less, then Dr. Snider is your guy. It is all about how fast you he can move on to the next patient and get you out the door. God forbid asking him anything which will disrupt his schedule. Having a medical degree is only half of what it takes to be a good doctor.

June 27th, 2012
Excellent Dr. And Wonderful staff
Dr. Snyder is a very caring doctor and his staff is very nice and welcoming.

January 25th, 2012
I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone. Dr. Snider, has his own agendahe does not seem to care about patient concerns, it is more like how fast he canget on to the next person.

June 27th, 2011
More like a businessman than a doctor
if you are looking for a doctor actually cares, this is not the doctor for you. I have moderate health issues and getting a callback takes days (not exaggerating). When going to appointments you are given a form to fill out asking what you'd like to be seen for that day and what else if time permits. I once had multiple symptoms and was told I had to pick what I wanted to be seen for. I think he has the potential to be a good doctor but don't know because it takes about 2 months to get an appointment, you're better off at the ER when you get sick. Very disappointed.

February 14th, 2011
Fixed my Knee
Fixed my Knee, reduced pain in my neck, a great Doctor

June 26th, 2010
He works great with the parents. He was our son's doctor while we were in Virginia Beach. He is understanding of the desires of the parents and doesn't just do things because everyone else does them. He is respectful of his patients, as well.

May 10th, 2010
I'm glad I chose Dr. Snider for my Primary Care doc
I chose Dr. Snider because, for me, my primary care physician should be knowledgeable in diet, exercise and orthopaedics/sports medicine issues. I like Dr. Snider's friendly, positive manner, and his personal commitment to fitness and nutrition.He was a Registered Dietician before earning his DO. He is well-trained in the musculoskeletal system and manipulative therapy.I see him as a doctor who can keep me well, who understands my own health/wellness philosophy. I trust him to treat me when I'm sick, and to refer me to talented specialists when my condition warrants.

December 14th, 2009
Dr. Snider was a great help in diagnosing my leg problem. He is exceptionally skilled in Point Release Therapy and I was able to not only run the Philidelphia Marathon, but also qualify for the Boston Marathon.