A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Stine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Stine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Stine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stine graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Stine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian A. Stine practice?
Dr. Ian Stine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Pleasanton Orthopedic Surgeons.