A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Stine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Stine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Stine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stine graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian A Stine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian A. Stine practice?
- Dr. Ian Stine has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Stine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Orthopedic Surgeons.