A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Stine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Stine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stine
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Stine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Stine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stine graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian A Stine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian A. Stine practice?
- Dr. Ian Stine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ian Stine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons.