A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Taras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Taras, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Taras, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taras graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Taras has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Henry Taras MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ian H. Taras practice?
- Dr. Ian Taras has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Taras practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.