inactive

Ian Hall Thorneycroft MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 4th, 2015
You will not find a better Dr than this one. Have been a patient for about 12 years and he is wonderful...

March 27th, 2014
Love Dr Thorneycroft! Goes out of his way to help you.. Helping me with issues that other Doctors will not help with that another specialist should be treating.. He is very easy to talk to and is never in a rush to leave room. Always listens and seems interested in what you have to say and actually cares.

September 22nd, 2008
Awesome!
Dr. Thorneycroft is very caring and very knowledgeable. He covers every basis and is very encouraging. I have been seeing him for about six months for infertily and he has already worked out a problem that could take years. Thanks to Dr. Thorney croft for help making our dreams come true.

August 28th, 2008
Giving me the run around
This doctor performed a procedure on me and kept sending me to get procedures done that I didn't need. I had to make suggestions to him about what may need to be done next. It felt like he was giving me the run around so that he could have something to bill the insurance company for. He would procrastinate on giving me a diagnosis. He would always say we'll talk about it on you next visit. He seemed to have no interest in caring for me. I felt as if I was only an insurance claim. He showed me no level of care or compassion for my situation. He seemed to only be interested in billing the insurance company. He really made me feel hopeless in my situation.

May 13th, 2008
Dr. Thorneycroft and his nurses take the time to explain things to you and they are there to listen. However, the reception area as you come to sign in are not very courteous.