inactive

Ian G Walker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
Faboulous Dr. Walker.
I had a breast reduction done in 1998 and Dr walker did a great job and he is a Fabulous Dr. He is very sensitive to my needs and was very gracious to me. I loved his nurse her name was Jean she was Great.

January 24th, 2013
FANTASTIC in his field
Dr Walker has been my doctor since 1990! Even though I have moved out of state many years ago - he still offers assistance no matter where I go. Provides good doctors to see, provides them with copies of my records if needed and anytime I come back, I am always welcome to visit for a follow-up appointment. I just wish he had offices around the country! He is ALWAYS kind and considerate and it has just been a pleasure having him as my doctor!

January 8th, 2012
No trust
You can tell more about someone's integrity when they make a mistake. Went to Walker to have skin cancer removed. He excised on the wrong area and told me he got the cancer when he didn't (confirmed by pathology report). Wouldn't even acknowledge error. I have no trust in this person and wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

June 1st, 2011
Very friendly and knowledgeable doctor. His staff is also very friendly and professional. I am beyond satisfied with the procedure I had done! I would reccomend Dr.Walker to anyone!