A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Weisberg, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisberg
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Weisberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Weisberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weisberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Landon Weisberg MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ian L. Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Ian Weisberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Weisberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Cardiologists.