Learn more about Dr. Ian Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Weisberg, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Weisberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weisberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Landon Weisberg MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ian L. Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Ian Weisberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ian Weisberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Gulf Breeze, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL and Milton, FL.
See Gulf Breeze Internists and Gulf Breeze Cardiologists.