A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Wittenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Asthma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wittenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wittenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ian Wittenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian S. Wittenberg practice?
Dr. Ian Wittenberg practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Wittenberg, Dr. Shawn Wittenberg, Dr. Sean Wittenberg, Dr. Shaun Wittenberg