A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Wittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Wittman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wittman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian G Wittman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ian G. Wittman practice?
- Dr. Ian Wittman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ian Wittman practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.