Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

he is very good and listen to me. show details he is very good and listen to me.
by Michael Contes on Aug 29th, 2014

Dr. Yang is a great doctor. He listen to his patients and he don't prescribe what ever anyone ask for. He does what's best for the patient. I love the fact that he has helped me a lot. I have nothing g but great things to say about him.

should not be a pain management Dr show details should not be a pain management Dr
by Selestine Griffin on Aug 22nd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.Ian Yang for about my appointment they were prompt .the staff was very courteous and pleasant the diagnosis i don't know about he wrote what ever he wanted and for his beside manners they really sucked .he does not care about the patients decisions he says hes the Dr and if we knew what was right for us then why would we have to go to him.he spends time with us telling what he is doing even if we can't handle the medications.No one followed up through the month to see if the meds are working or how we are feeling.on my first visit he gave me morphine er 60 mg a day plus morphine ir 45 mg an n day.Even though i told him multiple times that the medication.his overall rating is from 1-10 10 being the highest i rate him with a 0

a doctor who never listens! show details a doctor who never listens!
Jul 12th, 2013

I've been seeing doctor Yang for over 2&1/2 years for bulging discs and herniation's 6 to be exact and the only reason i went to this dumb a** is because my original doctor decided that she was going to teach at a university and just left all her patients to find their own doctors without notice so the clinic sent me to some clinic thats associated w them and happen to be in a clinic for drug addicts so i found this doctor and its been a big pain in my side since ive been going to him,he changed all my pain meds to new ones that are not as strong and has no affect on me so im still in pain i keep tring to tell him its not working and he just looks at me all confused and dumb like im some sort of junkie and im far from it i just dont want to be in so much pain is that too much to ask?