Dr. Ian Yudelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Yudelman?

September 16th, 2013

Disappointing attitude and tone

I've seen this doctor on 2 separate occasions. He has a thick accent and speaks swiftly so he's a bit hard to understand at first. He seems very quirky, yet rough around the edges. His beside manner is not very comforting as to he does not make eye contact and he seems more into getting patients in and out in an assembly line manner. When I told him of the treatment I needed (which he initially prescribed) he suggested that I let him do his job or I go find another office. I'd suggest that you find another physician if you would like to have active input on your treatment.

August 30th, 2011

a good experience during very hard times

Dr. Yudelman took care of both my husband and myself. He was always thorough, caring, interested and explained everything fully. I never minded waiting because I knew he was caring for each patient as he did with us. He never made us feel that he was rushed and answered all questions. He certainly saved my life and was able to prolong my husband's life by over two years when we were told he had only 6 months by another doctor. He also was available to answer questions when our children came along and were involved. I recommend him highly and am very grateful to him for his care, thoughtfulness and professionalism.

May 15th, 2017