A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulhamid graduated from Garyounis Univ Fom, Libya.
Dr. Abdulhamid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Farag Abdulhamid BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim F. Abdulhamid practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Flint, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians and Southfield Pulmonologists.