A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdulhamid
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdulhamid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulhamid graduated from Garyounis Univ Fom, Libya. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdulhamid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians and Flint Pulmonologists.