Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdulhamid
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdulhamid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulhamid graduated from Garyounis Univ Fom, Libya. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdulhamid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Abdulhamid practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians and Flint Pediatric Specialists.