A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Abdulrahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Abdulrahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Abdulrahman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulrahman graduated from University Of Damascus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim A Abdulrahman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Abdulrahman practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Abdulrahman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Abdulrahman practices Pediatrics near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ and Phillips, WI.
See Kennewick Pediatricians.