A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Aksoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Aksoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Aksoy, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aksoy graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Aksoy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Asim Aksoy MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Aksoy practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Aksoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Aksoy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Scottsdale Physiatrists.