Dr. Ibrahim Amjad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

February 27th, 2015
Excellent doctor
About six years ago, my daughter (who has a complicated medical condition and is also special needs) had surgery and ended up requiring the services of a plastic surgeon. Dr. Ibrahim Amjad was referred to me. The rest, as they say, is history. Dr. Amjad entered the room and introduced himself, went over my daughter's medical history, thoroughly examined her, and totally impressed me with his knowledge and his empathy. He has performed surgery on my daughter twice and has been involved in my daughter's healing process (specifically in wound care/scarring) almost every time that she requires some type of surgical procedure by her other specialists/surgeons. Six years have gone by and I'm still SO glad that Dr. Amjad is a part of my daughter's medical team and I HIGHLY reccomend his services to anyone who is in need of a plastic surgeon.

February 18th, 2014
Recommended Doctor
Pleasantly surprised by this doctor's professionalism. He seems honest and not money seeking. He knows his profession and can express his thoughts clearly to the patient.

January 7th, 2014
patient mother
dr amjad was nice and me and my daughter didnt have to wait long at all to see him all of my questions he answered clearly and honestly and spent time with us very nice man

May 2nd, 2008
Thank goodness for Dr. Amjad
We were out of town and my son had an emergency. He required several stitches in his cheek. Dr. Amjad was called in from being on-call. I was very relieved when Dr. Amjad treated him. He compassionately but realistically set and managed our expectations. My son is healing beautifully thanks to the treatment he received.