A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dogan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dogan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dogan graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ibrahim Dogan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John I. Dogan practice?
- Dr. John Dogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dogan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.