A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim El-Abbassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim El-Abbassi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Abbassi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El-Abbassi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim El-Abbassi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Abbassi graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. El-Abbassi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim K El-Abbassi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim K. El-Abbassi practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim El-Abbassi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim El-Abbassi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Critical Care Practitioners, and New Orleans Pulmonologists.