A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elgabry
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Elgabry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgabry graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elgabry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim A Elgabry MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Elgabry practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Clearfield, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.