A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgabry graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elgabry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim A Elgabry MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Elgabry practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Clearfield, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.