Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elgabry
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Elgabry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgabry graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elgabry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim A Elgabry MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Elgabry practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Elgabry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Clearfield, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.