A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsamanoudi graduated from Mansoura University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elsamanoudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elsamanoudi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans