A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsamanoudi graduated from Mansoura University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elsamanoudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Anesthesiologists and Lutherville Timonium Pain Management Doctors.