A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Elsheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Elsheikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsheikh graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Elsheikh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Siddig Elsheikh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim S. Elsheikh practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Elsheikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Elsheikh practices Pediatrics near Hazard, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Newark, OH.
See Hazard Pediatricians.