A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Fahdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Fahdi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahdi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fahdi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Fahdi, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahdi graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Fahdi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Fahdi FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim Fahdi practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Fahdi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Fahdi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brewton, AL.
See Pensacola Cardiologists.