Dr. Ibrahim Fahdi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 11th, 2015
One of the most calm yet smart and patient saavy Dr's I've met. He knows his area of Medicine, is professional. He knows how and when to be 'human' and carries a wonderful sense of humor as well.

September 28th, 2014
Awful
Ended up seeing him as I had been admitted to that hospital. He did a stress echo on me. Treated me like dirt. I went into SVT at the and of the procedure , and he acted like he could not care less. Told him I had chest pain -- no response. Would not recommend and would NOT go back there again . Find someone who cares

September 7th, 2010
Ignorant idiot!
I had an appointment at 1pm, I wasn't seen until 6pm. (He was not in the least bit concerned with the fact that I missed work and class, and he never apologized for the wait) During the second visit, he accused me of having an eating disorder and then left the room. He asked for me to have some lab work done, his nurse was supposed to call a week later. It has been 6 weeks and I had to call them. If you want a real doctor, FIND SOMEONE ELSE. He is to concerned with himself to bother with patients.