Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri?

Excellant office

Posted on November 24th, 2017

I have been searching for a real clinic and this is it. You can get a appointment with Dr or Ma and you do not have to wait months. Very professional and they will spend quality time going over your labs and any concerns.

Very Pleased

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Staff was awesome, paperwork was efficient, Dr. Abraham took all the time I needed to get my questions answered. I was very pleased and I am a tough customer when it comes to medical services. Thank you to you and your team Dr. Abraham

Posted on April 26th, 2016

What a relief to know I finally have a great Dr! I have an autoimmune disease and get frequent infections. He always manages to squeeze me in!

Honest, astute, caring physician

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Short wait, great care. Direct, honest, and patient.

Best in the West

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr. Fakhouri is kind, compassionate and very gentle. He listens and responds to the spoken word. He gives you options without forcing you into a corner. He doesn't brutalize you with the truth if you have a terminal condition. You also won't have to make 20 trips to his office to find out what's wrong. His knowledge and experience assist in helping him get to the core of your health issue quickly. I feel very lucky to have found him.

Very thorough and professional.

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Best in Town

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Dr. Fakhouri is an amazingly awesome PCP and we are SO grateful to have found him! My husband has had several negative experiences with prior PCP'S and we were "on the hunt" for an experienced, patient, understanding, thorough, knowledgeable and kind doctor to address our concerns. We have DEFINITELY found his new doctor!! Would highly recommend Dr.Fakhouri to ANYONE looking for a great doctor in the Henderson area!!

GREAT PRIMARY CARE DOC!!!

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Dr Fakhouri was great. I got in soon after my scheduled appointment time, he was pleasant to talk to (more human and less interregator than the average MD I've seen) he gave me the specific tests I was interested in getting done, did some general checkup stuff, and was generally awesome. He genuinely cared about me which it is hard to find these days,took time to listen and also took time to explain my health issues. Would highly recommend to any of my friends.

Great doc.

Posted on September 25th, 2014

He was awesome! He was very easy to talk to, took his time in the room and gave me the opportunity to express my concerns. He was very confident and knowledgable, and took time to explain things to me. He will definitely be our new family Doctor

Great Doc!

Posted on May 29th, 2014

He was very knowledgeable, and helpful regarding my condition. He listened intently, and allowed me to ask lots of questions. He explained everything in detail. He diagnosed me correctly and helped resolve my condition. He ended the visit with, "Do you have any more questions or concerns?" That shows he was not rushing me. Awesome!

Very pleased

Posted on November 29th, 2013

Great doc! He was very helpful, patient and kind. Excellent bedside manner. He really wants to help and did not rush me. After being mismanaged by 2 other docs, I finally found one who correctly diagnosed my condition. I will be sending family and friends.

Posted on September 30th, 2017