A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Haddad is Excellent. Dr. Haddad has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Haddad, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haddad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim J. Haddad practice?
Dr. Ibrahim Haddad practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cortland, OH and Transfer, PA.
See Youngstown Pediatricians and Youngstown Gastroenterologists.