A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Haddad, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim J Haddad MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim J. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Haddad has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Haddad practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH and Sharon, PA.
See Youngstown Pediatric Specialists.