A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Haddad, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haddad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim J. Haddad practice?
Dr. Ibrahim Haddad practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Adult Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA and Cleveland, OH.
See Youngstown Pediatricians, Youngstown Gastroenterologists, and Youngstown Family Physicians.