A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Hanna, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Hanna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Baptist Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Robert Hanna MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim R. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Hanna practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.