A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Hanna, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Hanna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Baptist Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Robert Hanna MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim R. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Hanna practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.