Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Hanna, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Hanna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Baptist Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Robert Hanna MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim R. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Ibrahim Hanna practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.