A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Hanna, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Hanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Issa Hanna MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim I. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Ibrahim Hanna practices Internal Medicine near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Internists.