A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Jawad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jawad
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jawad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Jawad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jawad graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jawad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim A Jawad MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Jawad practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Jawad has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Jawad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.