A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majzoub
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majzoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majzoub graduated from Univ Of Hlth Sci Antigua, Sch Of Med, St Johns, Antigua.
Dr. Majzoub has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.