A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majzoub graduated from Univ Of Hlth Sci Antigua, Sch Of Med, St Johns, Antigua.
Dr. Majzoub has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Ahmad Majzoub MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Majzoub practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Majzoub practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pulmonologists.