A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Mourad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mourad graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Mourad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Medical Center of Independence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Abdelaziz Mourad MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Mourad practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Mourad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Mourad practices Internal Medicine near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Kansas City, MO.
See Independence Internists.