A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Mourad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mourad graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Mourad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Independence Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mourad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Mourad practice?
Dr. Ibrahim Mourad practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Littleton, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Independence, MO.
See Littleton Family Physicians, Littleton Internists, and Littleton Geriatric Doctors.