A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Qaddoumi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Qaddoumi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Abdelrahim Qaddoumi MD and MS is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Qaddoumi practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatric Specialists.