A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qaddoumi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qaddoumi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Qaddoumi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Qaddoumi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi MD and MS is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Oncologists.