A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qaddoumi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Qaddoumi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qaddoumi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Qaddoumi practice?
Dr. Ibrahim Qaddoumi practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Oncologists.