A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Quinones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Louis Smith Memorial Hospital
- South Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Quinones MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim Quinones practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Quinones has 1 office location.
Dr. Ibrahim Quinones practices Emergency Medicine near Thomasville, GA.
See Thomasville Emergency Physicians.