A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Rabadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rabadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim Y. Rabadi practice?
Dr. Ibrahim Rabadi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Hudson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Catskill, NY.
See Hudson Pediatricians and Hudson Adolescent Specialists.