A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Saah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Saah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Saah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saah graduated from Universidad De Cadiz.
Dr. Saah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan