A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Saeed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim M Saeed MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim M. Saeed practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Saeed has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Saeed practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warrensburg, MO and Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Internists.