A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Saeed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saeed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim M. Saeed practice?
Dr. Ibrahim Saeed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warrensburg, MO and Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Cardiologists, and Kansas City Pediatricians.