A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saeed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Saeed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim M Saeed MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim M. Saeed practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Saeed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Saeed practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Pediatricians.