Internal Medicine, Emergency Physician

The man is an idiot!!! show details The man is an idiot!!!
by Stephanie B. on Jan 13th, 2014

My father goes to see this man, and he almost cost my father his life. My father is a diabetic and Seki prescribed him un-needed medicine. My father had to go to the ER multiple times When the admitted him, the hospital Dr. checked out all of his meds and took him off over half of his meds, including nerve blocks and diabetes management. All of the nerve blocks made it to were my father couldn't feel when he had to go to bathroom, and the multiple meds for his diabetes made his blood sugar drop to 22 and made my father very dizzy to the point he fell. I will never recommend this man to anybody. He does not care about his patients, he only cares about getting paid. (he only received 1 star because they made me put at least one on here, frankly I think he deserves -5)

dr seki show details dr seki
Apr 27th, 2011

he is a wonderful doctor. i trust him 100%. his "bedside manner" is awesome. he makes you eel like you are his only patient

Actually cares!!! show details Actually cares!!!
by JRA on Jun 30th, 2010

Ive been seeing this doctor for about a year and a half and he is very caring. He actually puts himself on your level. He is a great doctor. Prob the best ive ever seen. I drive 3 hours to see this doctor and dont mind paying the gas money because doctors like him are very hard to find. I have a family doctor and prefer Dr. Seki over my family doc.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Patricia Polk on Oct 13th, 2009

He's helpful and doesn't quickly diagnose you. He takes time to know who you are and what you need before he makes a decision.