Overall Review

January 13th, 2014
The man is an idiot!!!
My father goes to see this man, and he almost cost my father his life. My father is a diabetic and Seki prescribed him un-needed medicine. My father had to go to the ER multiple times When the admitted him, the hospital Dr. checked out all of his meds and took him off over half of his meds, including nerve blocks and diabetes management. All of the nerve blocks made it to were my father couldn't feel when he had to go to bathroom, and the multiple meds for his diabetes made his blood sugar drop to 22 and made my father very dizzy to the point he fell. I will never recommend this man to anybody. He does not care about his patients, he only cares about getting paid. (he only received 1 star because they made me put at least one on here, frankly I think he deserves -5)

April 27th, 2011
dr seki
he is a wonderful doctor. i trust him 100%. his "bedside manner" is awesome. he makes you eel like you are his only patient

June 30th, 2010
Actually cares!!!
Ive been seeing this doctor for about a year and a half and he is very caring. He actually puts himself on your level. He is a great doctor. Prob the best ive ever seen. I drive 3 hours to see this doctor and dont mind paying the gas money because doctors like him are very hard to find. I have a family doctor and prefer Dr. Seki over my family doc.

October 13th, 2009
Wonderful doctor
He's helpful and doesn't quickly diagnose you. He takes time to know who you are and what you need before he makes a decision.