Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Shalaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Shalaby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shalaby
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shalaby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Shalaby, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalaby graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shalaby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Adly Shalaby MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim A. Shalaby practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Shalaby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ibrahim Shalaby practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX and Lamesa, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Oncologists.