A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Shamieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamieh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Shamieh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Shehadeh Shamieh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim S. Shamieh practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Shamieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ibrahim Shamieh practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Standish, MI.
See Standish Pediatric Specialists.