A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Shamieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamieh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Shamieh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shamieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan