A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Sumarli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ibrahim Sumarli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ibrahim Sumarli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumarli graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Sumarli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Network Access
- Riverside County Reg Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim Sumarli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim Sumarli practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Sumarli has 1 office location.
Dr. Ibrahim Sumarli practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.