A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Yachruti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yachruti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yachruti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yachruti graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim M Yachruti FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim M. Yachruti practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Yachruti has 1 office location.
Dr. Ibrahim Yachruti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Surgeons.