A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ibrahim Yachruti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yachruti graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ibrahim M Yachruti FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ibrahim M. Yachruti practice?
- Dr. Ibrahim Yachruti has 1 office location.
Dr. Ibrahim Yachruti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Orthopedic Surgeons.