Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Exceptional Physician show details Exceptional Physician
by ATLDON on Apr 2nd, 2016

Absolute best physician I have ever visited. Kind, caring, excellent listener, and knowledgeable. It does not get better than Dr. Bandukwala.

The Best Ever show details The Best Ever
by Carol on Jul 14th, 2015

Dr. Bandukwala is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is thorough, intuitive and reassuring. He feels free to share hugs and high fives with his patients. We stumbled on him by accident when I was searching for a doctor for my husband's blood pressure problems and Laureate Medical Practice recommended their young new doctor. That was the best stroke of luck we have ever had!! My hat is off to this wonderful man.

by B. Saloff on Jun 16th, 2015

Most personable doctor you can find. Very smart ...... You can't do better.

by Rene and Dr. Harry John on Apr 13th, 2015

You will be lucky if you can become his patient. Have met many of his patients and we all agree that he is a wonderful medical book of knowledge and a caring physician. First referred to him for his diagnostician skills. Proved to be true. He spends the time and lending ear to each of us.

by Connie Bass on Apr 1st, 2015

Love Dr. Bandukwala. He is an excellent physician and treats you like a personal friend.

Good Dr... but Laureate Practice Management is out of touch show details Good Dr... but Laureate Practice Management is out of touch
by Former Patient on Mar 5th, 2015

I need lab work to check a change in a new mediation as a normal core of monitoring health, but scheduling is pushing physicals as the "standard course" for gettting in to see the Dr. - for which the Laureate Practice has set a policy as a 4 month waiting period. It may be time for a physical, but it also time for Lab work

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Sarah Harp on Jul 22nd, 2014

Even my husband doesn't mind going to see Dr. B! Kindest doctor ever.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Shara Coleman on Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Bandukala is a very knowledgeable doctor who has excellent bedside manners. I also would like to say kudos to his nurse who always return calls in a timely manner.

Best Physician show details Best Physician
Oct 8th, 2012

Fabulous Physician and Human Being!

Oct 17th, 2011

Wonderful caring physician-Very busy and difficult to get an appointment with because of his populartity.Well worth the wait!

May 18th, 2011

Dr Bandukawala was very professional and very caring. He spent a lot of time with me and discussed my medical history. He was very thorough!

Jan 28th, 2011

Overall, Dr. Bandukwala is probably the most attentive and caring doctor I have ever been to; at my first visit, I wasn't sure that his caring demeanor was genuine, but I have seen him many times since and he always has the same friendly, caring manner about him. He always seems pleased to see you and 100% focused on you and your concerns.

Best Doctor in Atlanta show details Best Doctor in Atlanta
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Bandukwala's rating is off the charts---not enough stars!! This is a very experienced doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. Dr. B is friendly, caring, and genuinely interested in your health. He takes his time and answers any questions that you may have. He has on ocassion followed-up by telephoning me and my husband at home. He has been my primary care physician for several years, referred to me by my specialist (who he also treats). The staff is courteous and professional. The wait time is generally 15 minutes before being taken to an examination room. If you wait longer for Dr. B, you won't mind it at all!!!!

Love Dr. Bandukwala show details Love Dr. Bandukwala
Dec 2nd, 2010

Dr. Bandukwala has been my primary care doctor for several years now and I love him! He has such great bedside manners and he is very thorough! I would recommend him to anyone

Incredible Human Being show details Incredible Human Being
by Jeff Pace on Oct 19th, 2010

MyHe's all that a physician should be. family has been completely satisfied with Dr. Bandukwala. He's a great physician and an even better human being. He genuinely cares about his patients and he shows it.

Still can't find a better doctor! show details Still can't find a better doctor!
Jun 15th, 2010

My husband and I both went to Dr. B for a few years, but had to change doctors with an insurance change. We still to this day talk about how great a doctor he was. He remembers you every time you go in there - and I didn't go often. You truly feel cared for as a person and as a patient.

Sep 25th, 2009

Hands down the best internist in al of Atlanta. If you can switch to him or get in as a new patient, you will be under amazing care.

Dec 5th, 2008

Excellent, excellent doctor. Very professional, but also very friendly and with a great bedside manner. Unfortunately, this translates into him being very popular! It's hard to get on his schedule.