General Practitioner, Internists
5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Ste 775
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-256-8500
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Excellent physician  |  show details
by Sarah Harp on Jul 22nd, 2014

Even my husband doesn't mind going to see Dr. B! Kindest doctor ever.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Shara Coleman on Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Bandukala is a very knowledgeable doctor who has excellent bedside manners. I also would like to say kudos to his nurse who always return calls in a timely manner.

|  Best Physician  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

Fabulous Physician and Human Being!

Oct 17th, 2011

Wonderful caring physician-Very busy and difficult to get an appointment with because of his populartity.Well worth the wait!

May 18th, 2011

Dr Bandukawala was very professional and very caring. He spent a lot of time with me and discussed my medical history. He was very thorough!

Jan 28th, 2011

Overall, Dr. Bandukwala is probably the most attentive and caring doctor I have ever been to; at my first visit, I wasn't sure that his caring demeanor was genuine, but I have seen him many times since and he always has the same friendly, caring manner about him. He always seems pleased to see you and 100% focused on you and your concerns.

|  Best Doctor in Atlanta  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Bandukwala's rating is off the charts---not enough stars!! This is a very experienced doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. Dr. B is friendly, caring, and genuinely interested in your health. He takes his time and answers any questions that you may have. He has on ocassion followed-up by telephoning me and my husband at home. He has been my primary care physician for several years, referred to me by my specialist (who he also treats). The staff is courteous and professional. The wait time is generally 15 minutes before being taken to an examination room. If you wait longer for Dr. B, you won't mind it at all!!!!

|  Love Dr. Bandukwala  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

Dr. Bandukwala has been my primary care doctor for several years now and I love him! He has such great bedside manners and he is very thorough! I would recommend him to anyone

|  Incredible Human Being  |  show details
by Jeff Pace on Oct 19th, 2010

MyHe's all that a physician should be. family has been completely satisfied with Dr. Bandukwala. He's a great physician and an even better human being. He genuinely cares about his patients and he shows it.

|  Still can't find a better doctor!  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2010

My husband and I both went to Dr. B for a few years, but had to change doctors with an insurance change. We still to this day talk about how great a doctor he was. He remembers you every time you go in there - and I didn't go often. You truly feel cared for as a person and as a patient.

Sep 25th, 2009

Hands down the best internist in al of Atlanta. If you can switch to him or get in as a new patient, you will be under amazing care.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by loupascal on Jun 22nd, 2009 on kudzu.com

I am not surprised to see all the reviews for Dr. Bandukwala at 5 stars, because he is a great doctor. He is interested and personable and clearly works hard to figure out what I needed at my visits. He seems very bright and knowledgeable.

|  BEST of thee BEST  |  show details
by Rena09 on Apr 22nd, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Bandukwala is the absolute best physician I have ever known. He is off the charts in all areas: professionalism, knowledge, attentiveness, compassion.... He has been my physician for nearly five years now (I'm 36) and I've recommended him to everyone I know. If you are looking for the best of the best, he is it. Even many of the staff at his practice will comment that he is their favorite.

Dec 5th, 2008

Excellent, excellent doctor. Very professional, but also very friendly and with a great bedside manner. Unfortunately, this translates into him being very popular! It's hard to get on his schedule.

|  unparalleled  |  show details
by tavawill on Jul 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

this man truly cares about each person. i'm sure he has tons of patients, but each time i see him i feel like i'm the only one. he listens and responds like a family member or friend of yours, and will give you an honest answer. his staff is great as well. his nurse Linda, Nicole, Lisa and Tammy are so nice every time i visit. i've never had a doctor who treated me this way, and i hope he is always my doctor... thank you (Ben)

|  Best Dr Ever!!  |  show details
by mvdens on Jun 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. B is awesome!! He is very down to earth and is the most compassionate doctor I ever had. He is a friend to every patient and gives you his undivided attention while he is with you. He truly values his patients. If other doctors would follow his lead, it would make the medical field a lot more bearable.

|  Love the Doctor - But, the Office Practices; Not !  |  show details
by KayC on May 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been going to Dr. B2 for about 2 years now and he is the best thing that has happened to my medical life!!! He is a very supportive, calming and amazing doctor. He inspires me to be in better shape and health and I feel like I've let him down if I don't visit with vast improvements. He is the best hands down! Now the office practices - For the most part the supportive staff are pleasant and professional, but if you need to talk to someone when you call forget it. They will send you to voicemail everytime. I will say the website is a great additive. But don't pick him, that way he won't be busy and I can have him all to myself. : -)

|  He Listens!!!  |  show details
by silkartist on Mar 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

My husband and I both see Dr Bandukwala. My husband has a total doctor phobia and Dr B. is the only doctor who could ever break through to my husband. He is one of the only doctors I know who actually listens to his patients and honestly cares.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
by brneydgrl on Mar 11th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Absolutely the BEST doctor ever! He always listens, and makes you feel like you are his favorite...I would pay out of pocket if my insurance ever changed!

|  The Best Doc... EVER!  |  show details
by MsVScott on Sep 21st, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. B. is the absolute best doctor!!! I came across Dr. Bandukwala by accident... Lucky for me! He is the most attentive, caring, supportive, and knowledgeable doctor I┐ve ever seen. And he has a great personality. I like that he addresses your concerns, no matter how small, without being patronizing or arrogant. It┐s obvious that he truly cares about his patients.

|  Care as it should be!!  |  show details
by adubya on Aug 18th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Bandukwala is thorough, attentive and extremely personable. I recommend him to family and friends without reservation.

|  Most amazing doctor!!  |  show details
by vered4 on Jul 29th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have NEVER in my life met a more amazing doctor! Dr. Bandukwala is the most enthusiastic doctor I have ever met! He welcomes me with open arms at each visit...remembers personal details about me...and is a wonderful diagnostician. I feel 100% confident about the medical care that he is giving to me. He is my best cheerleader for my health and has encouraged me to move in very positive directions. I highly recommend Dr. B!

|  WOW!  |  show details
by midtownkudzu on Mar 15th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. B. was awesome. He was very thorough and took the time to listen. His nurse was very considerate and made me feel welcomed not awkward. Entire experience was great and Dr.B. is so energetic and eager for you to be the healthiest you can be.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
by onlinecritic on Jan 20th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Well prepared, professional doctor who is caring and kind. The staff in this practice is also very good.