A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ichabod Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ichabod Jung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ichabod Jung, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ichabod Jung MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ichabod Jung practice?
- Dr. Ichabod Jung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ichabod Jung practices Urology near Jamestown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dunkirk, NY and Warren, PA.
See Jamestown Urologists.