A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ichabod Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ichabod Jung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ichabod Jung, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer and Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ichabod S. Jung practice?
Dr. Ichabod Jung practices Urology near Jamestown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dunkirk, NY and Russell, PA.
See Jamestown Urologists.