Overall Review

August 15th, 2015
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Jung is an excellent and personable doctor. His Physician Assistants...not always so great. I think he hands over too much responsibility to them. And once you've seen one of them, it's almost impossible to get in touch with them again should you have a question, as I did, leading to an unnecessary CT scan. I called and talked to 2 nurses but was unable to get through to the P.A. Like a firewall! Very frustrating.

May 28th, 2015
lucky to have him in jamestown!

May 4th, 2015
Horrible! Left 91 year old woman waiting for 1 hour 45 minutes. Would have been longer but we went out and asked what was going on. Told the dr had an emergency and left a few minutes ago but my sister heard the dr and p.a. talking at least 30 minutes before that about how they could " handle it"' Understand the emergency but not the disrespect. Had to ask for the co-pay back.

April 20th, 2012
Very disappointed
Everything was fine with this Physician until after a procedure and there was extensive pain. After 2 different ultrasounds Dr. Jung told me my pain was not physiological. OK, I'm in tons of pain after a procedure you did and you can't find a cause? So after seeing another urologist and being diagnosed in 5 MINUTES and told my pain was very real and obvious, I no longer feel confidence in Dr. Jung or his abilities. I also was told the way my procedure was done is why I am in the state I am-- 2 years later still suffering. Very disappointing.

October 9th, 2011
He' s an exellent and caring doctor.sometimes I wish we could have more like him. To him I owe my fathers life.