Learn more about Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crocker-Sabbagh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Crocker-Sabbagh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crocker-Sabbagh graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Crocker-Sabbagh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida P Crocker-Sabbagh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ida P. Crocker-Sabbagh practice?
- Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.