A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crocker-Sabbagh graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crocker-Sabbagh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh practice?
- Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ida Crocker-Sabbagh practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.