A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Gagliardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Gagliardi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagliardi graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gagliardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Upmc South Side,Pittsburgh Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida Joann Gagliardi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ida J. Gagliardi practice?
- Dr. Ida Gagliardi has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ida Gagliardi practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.