A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Mazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Mazza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazza
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mazza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Mazza, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazza graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mazza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida Lourdes Mazza FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ida L. Mazza practice?
- Dr. Ida Mazza has 1 office location.
Dr. Ida Mazza practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Cardiologists.