A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Mazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Mazza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazza
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mazza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Mazza, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazza graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mazza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida Lourdes Mazza FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ida L. Mazza practice?
- Dr. Ida Mazza has 1 office location.
Dr. Ida Mazza practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Cardiologists.